|On this page||FAQ’s|
- Search : Search the region by name.
- Add : Click on Add icon to add region.
- Edit : Click on edit icon to edit region.
- Name : Provide the name of the region.
- Uses credit :
- Create : Click on create button to create region.
- Cancel : Click on cancel button to cancel the creation of region.
- Name : Change the Name of the region.
- Uses Credit :
- Update : After making changes click on update button to save the changes.
- Delete : Click on delete button to delete the region.
- Cancel : Click on cancel button to cancel the editing of region.
What can we restrict per region within the manager?¶
“Reporting manager” and “Template manager” are separate roles. You need to be in each role to see the respective section of the Manager. So it is possible to grant access to just one but not the other.
You are correct when it comes to filtering the manager by region. At the moment this only applies to user supplied content (surveys, documents) and not to the rest of the manager.
The reporting functionality was taken directly from BOB and never did filter the reports based on region. (This would actually be quite hard to do.)
The templates aren’t categorized by region so it is not possible to restrict them. (Surveys are placed in a region, but templates are available to all regions to use. Thus Aus can use a UK template for the CRI.)