|On this page||FAQ’s|
- Activity timeline page will show all the history that is logged for the activities done by the managers on Probench backend.
- This page will only be visible to users with Administrator/Administrators role.
Activity Timeline Page¶
- To see history after some specific date select date from From Date field.
- To see history before some specific date select date from To Date field.
- To see all the history for all users select All option from Username dropdownlist and for specific users also select a username from dropdownlist.
- To view history for all screens select All option from Screen dropdownlist and for specific screen also select a particular screen from the dropdownlist.
- To view history for all actions select All option from Action dropdownlist and for specific action also select an action from dropdownlist.
- After selecting all the above options click on Get History button to see the history.
- To reset all the options to its initial position click on Reset button.
- This Table shows the history of the managers with data as Screen, Action, Username & Date.
- If you see the results the Screen column has a link this link actually takes the user to the actual screen on which that action was performed.
How to interpret the history displayed in the result table?¶
For example lets take help of the above screenshot to understand how to read results displayed in a tabular format.
For row 1 in the above screenshot would read
Your Reports List screen was Viewed by 73bit\sysadmin on 12th August 2016 at 12:52 AM
For row 2 in the above screenshot would read
Your Reports Edit screen was Deleted by 73bit\sysadmin on 12th August 2016 at 12:52 AM
For row 3 in the above screenshot would read
Your Brochure Edit screen was Updated by 73bit\sysadmin on 12th August 2016 at 10:52 AM
How to exactly know which item has been modified using the screen mentioned in the output?¶
This screen displays that a report, participant, brochure... etc. has been worked upon but it does not show which is the exact report/participant/brochure was updated or viewed etc... for the exact same reason we have introduced links to screen names, these links will take you to the exact report/participants/brochure... etc. that was acted upon.
Delete actions would not have any links associated with it as that item has been deleted from the system and we cannot point to a deleted item. Also any previous history related to the deleted item would also not have any links as the item is not available.
System did not return any data before 16th Aug 2016?¶
As the logging functionality was released on 16th August 2016, there will be no data available in the system before 16th August to be displayed in this screen. So any activity that was done after you received an email from Probench on 16th August 2016 release will be displayed on Activity Timeline screen.