Export the responses by specifying dates.
|On this page||FAQ’s|
Export Response files¶
- From Date : Enter From date.
- To Date : Enter To date.
- Disclosure : Select it as public or private from the dropdown list. (only applied to Probench version 3) What is my Probench version?
- Exclude blank columns (Groups, Section, Rows etc..) : Exclude all the blank fields.
- Use default max character limit for cell (32000 character) : For each data max character limit will be 32000 characters.
- Status : Export responses with valid and filled status.
- Show Question Type : When ticket the downloaded file will have an additional row as a header which will show the type of the question for each of the columns. This will the users to know what questions type a column represents and will help in readability of the report.
- Get Responses : Click on get responses button to get all the responses in below list.
If you select “Export all responses regardless of status” in status, it will give you all data, including ‘hidden’ data. For example, if they select “yes”, fill in some subsequent information and then change their mind and report “no”, the underlying data for the yes pathway continues to be stored in probench and will be exported if this option is checked.
- Search : Search by survey name.
- CSV : Click on csv icon to download the responses in csv format.
- XLS : Click on xls icon to download the responses in xls format.
What is the naming convention of the column headers followed in Export Responses report?¶
In the report there are 2 rows as a part of the column headers, following mentioned is how both these rows are evaluated and how the header name is inferred:
# 1st Row: The system first uses the available Variable Name, if Variable Name is not available then it stays blank in case of questions. In case of questions of type Section the Section Number + Section Text is used, while in case of Page the Page Number + Page Text is used.
# 2nd Row: The system first uses the available Description, if Description is not available then it uses Question Number + Question Text. If nothings of the above is available then it displays (no name).